New and Improved HPS Web Site

Hi all,

I mentioned this in an earlier post, and have gotten several e-mails
about it, so I will put this out more info to radsafe (commercial free).
The HPS web site (www.hps.org/)  has recently had a complete overhaul,
under the leadership of the new editor Genevieve Roessler and her able
Web Designer Charles F. Baes and Assist. Editor Richard E. Swaja.  The
site, which is still being added to as we speak, has been updated, has a
nice professional look and offers more information for the HP, students
and the public. Besides the information that was on the site before
(position papers, factsheets, committee info, etc.), there are sections
on our profession as a career, on education, term look up and newsletter
highlights. Planned sections on employment and "ask the Expert" will be
added shortly. There is even talk of a new mailing list, along with full
text articles of the newsletter and the journal, PEP courses, salary
info, etc.

Of possible interest to many is the information on the Annual HPS
meeting.

44th Annual Meeting documents now available at the site in pdf format:
   Preliminary Program (1.36 Meg)
   Information for Oral Presenters (134 KB)
   Information for Poster Presentations (124 KB)
   Exhibitor's Prospectus (390 KB)

This information can be found on the first page or by going to the News
and Events page, and following the link to HPS Conferences. You will need
to get the Free Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site (www.adobe.com/)
to view and print out these forms.

Comments, request or ideas for improvement of the site should be sent to
Gen. (gnrsslr@frontiernet.net).