Re: Medical examination for a radiation worker

I think that one of the main purposes of radiation protection training for
radiation workers who potentially may get very little dose is to try and give the
worker a good prospective as to what his/her risk might be.  As we know radiation
workers like the general public very often have misconseptions regarding radiation
risk.  From my experiance a paronoid worker is not a good or a safe worker.
Warren_Church@uml.edu