Summary of Available Software

Thanks to everyone who provided input regarding rad decay software.  You
have been most helpful.  Here is a summary of items provided:

1) Everyone seems to use/have the DOS freeware version of RadDecay.  A copy
can be downloaded from www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/Files/download.htm

2) The newer windows-based version of RadDecay can be purchased at
:http://www.framatech.com/radsoft/radsoft.asp

3) DW James Associates also has a windows-based decay calculator for sale.
See http://www.dwjames.com.

4) A Radsafer from Salzburg was kind enough to provide excel sheets set up
to do the decay calculations for U-235, U-238, and Th-232.   I can forward
along individually, if interested.

5) Bruce Busby also forwarded a windows-based freeware decay program that
was written by Charles Hacker at Griffith University in Australia.  This
may be available via Mr. Busby's website?  I have not yet tried the
program,  but can forward it to any interested parties.

Best Regards,
Henry

Thomas Henry Wood
Blue Ridge Environmental Consulting, Inc.
600 Highway 25 North
Travelers Rest, SC  29690
864-834-5513
thenry@viperlink.net