No Subject

Hi there,

Dr. Jim Schweitzer, the RSO here at Purdue asked me to
post this.  He wouldlike to know if anyone out there had a
copy of ANSI- ANS 8.3, "Criticality Alarm Systems" put out
in 1997.  He has ordered it but it will take quite a while to get
it.  He will pay for shipping here and back if someone could
lend it to him.  He needs it relatively quickly so if any of you
have a copy, please let me know.  You may email me directly
at eclare@purdue.edu.

Thank you,

Erin Lambert
Health Physicist