RE: dust mask usage

I was incredulous too, but after a few iterations of questions, I am sure
we were talking about the same PF.  Remember, the (OSHA) assigned PFs are
nowhere near the attainable and frequently demonstrated PFs during fit
tests.  I remember seeing somewhere (?) that a handkerchief had a PF of 25.
 200 doesn't sound that far off....  Not that I'm recommending either.

Brian Rees