Re: Beer as a chelating agent for uranium -Reply -Reply

>>> "JOHN L. MCCARTHY"  wrote on> Tue 27 Apr 99  11:32 >>>
... I mean, really...the message being sent sounds more like quack
advice than rational explanation:  'Take two six packs and call the
Health Physicist in the morning' or 'Don't worry, be hung-over' ....

Jack,

Like it or not, the administration of beer as a diuretic following a
significant tritium uptake has been common practice for at least the
past two decades.  Although unorthodox, it has been quite effective.

.... and it was more like "four six packs per day and call me in the
morning."

When a person has been immersed in a 40,000 Ci gaseous tritium
environment, the last thing they're thinking is how silly it is that they
have to drink a case of beer a day for a few days.

My own personal/non-corporate thoughts,
v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com