Re: Radiological Engineering Positions in Southern Ohio -Reply

Ron,

Just inquiring for now. There is not much detail given in the E-mail.
Personally we just are'nt getting much support from Alpha Group in
Colorado....exceptions are rare  support from Greg and Chuck.  We are getting
lots of potential business but are overwhelmed with internal tasks
(procedures, accounting, data tracking, calibrations, etc.) and I'm tired of
working 6-7 days a week, 14-16 hour days. Our managers meeting last week was
not much help.....

Anyway, to tell you more would be whining. If this business folds up it won't
be because of Bryce or myself and I will be looking at stable job opportunity
where ever I can find it......even if it means leaving Idaho for a while.
Not much sense living in a place if you don't have time to enjoy life around
you. If you can provide any details on the jobs advertised I'd appreciate it.
 Call me sometime. I miss talking to you.

Dale
(208) 523-5557