Number of e-mails

I agree with Diane Case. The length of e-mails needs to be reduced. AND
the number also. I get hundreds from Radsafe alone. My counter now says
I have 1100 messages and 697 have not been read. The period is March 1
to date. I let them accumulate to see just how many are being sent to
me. Each must be deleted and that takes time because  e-mail that is
deleted is put into a trash bin that must also be deleted.
I have discovered that with a 55 Meg storage for my e-mail, it does not
take many e-mails with pictures to use up that memory. One person sent
me a slide show in PowerPoint. The 15 slides took up over 5 Meg. Most
e-mails from radsafers are about 1 to 4 KB in size so the problem is not
the size it is the number I have to delete.
Respond to me if you have comments.

Bob Milwicz
milwicz@princeton.edu