Re: Dust Masks

To everyone who has been following the dust mask thread,

The new OSHA respiratory standard authorizes the use of condensation nuclei
counters as an acceptable type of instrument to perform quantitative fit
testing.  OSHA does not certify or approve any particular instruments.

The TSI N-95 Companion is a condensation nuclei counter and therefore
acceptable to OSHA for  quantitative fit testing.

Wendell Rahorst, CIH
President
Quan'Fit, L.L.C.
E-mail rahorst@quanfit.com