Re: KMS Fusion Inc

While I do not have any direct connection with KMS Fusion, I live in Ann
Arbor, MI, where they were located and knew people who worked, there.  This
company was primarily a DOE contractor, who manufactured high specific
activity tritium beads  used in fusion reactor experiments.  They lost the
DOE
contract approximately 7 years, ago, and were not able to find new business.

They decommissioned their production facilities and seem to have ceased all
operations.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com