Decommissioning Procedure

University Radsafers:

Thanks to all who replied to my request for a decommissioning procedure.  My
good buddy(he might disagree) at the U of Missouri, Jamie Schott, sent me
two procedures that I think are very well written and applicable to any
university or research setting (read broadscope license).  Jamie will hate
me, but if you don't have such a written procedure in your manual, you might
beg it from him.  If he gets tired of sending them out, I'll get his
permission and send it to you.  The documents are in MSWord format.

Lawrence E. Grimm                                           Phone:
310-206-0712
     UCLA Radiation Safety Office                       Fax: 310-794-5825
     1010 Veteran Avenue                                       e-mail:
lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu
     2195 West Campus Medical Bldg
     Box 951765
     Los Angeles, California 90095-1765