Re: ODCM

Sara, start with NUREG-1301 (April 1991), "Offsite Dose Calculation Manual
Guidance:  Standard Radiological Effluent Contols for PWRs"

Jerry Lahti
Duke Engineering & Services
Naperville Illinois
(630) 778-4232
gplahti@Dukeengineering.com

"Sara L. Scott" <we7556@wepco.com> on 04/30/99 10:10:16 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: Gerald P Lahti/Nuc/DukeEngineering)
Subject:  ODCM

I am looking for information/training on guidelines for implementing
Radiological Effluent Technical Specifications for a commercial power
plant into a Off-Site Dose Calculation Manual. The program I am working
with is set-up by 5 manuals making revisions difficult.  If anyone is
will to send a copy or discription of their program please include this
information also.

Thank you!

Sara Scott
Point Beach Nuclear Plant