Re: NIRS and Atomic Train

The NIRS mailing provides an excellent opportunity for those who
disagree with the various positions taken, to not just debate, but to
educate and provide useful information that may potentially mitigate
the concerns raised. I completely understand that the majority of
those who receive mailings and support the NIRS cause, as well as
other groups, will not be persuaded otherwise, but to simply say
that they are wrong, debating the hell out of the issues, will lead to
nothing more than a standstill, simply a we say - they say.

A roadmap of issues have been provided. Those who are
interested, and who real information, should do whatever is
necessary to make their points known. Not in an antagonistic
manner, but in a professional dialogue. Perhaps our methods of
dealing with the "anti-nuclear groups" needs to be re-focused.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205

              - G. K. Chesterton -