Subject: RE: Productivity Losses from PPE
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at internet-mail
Date:    4/21/99 10:53 AM

Greetings:

The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) has published some studies. Two
of these are:

"Effects of Respirators on Worker Efficiency" June 1995 (Technical Report
105350)

"Effects of Protective Clothing on the Cardiorespiratory System of Workers
at Elevated Temperatures" March 1997 (Technical Report 107710)

The number I have for the EPRI Distribution Center is (510) 934-4212. There
is a fee for non-EPRI members.

Regards,

Ben

ben.morgan@cplc.com

I'm not an official spokesperson for CP&L.