Re: Continous Radon Monitoring Equipment

Mr. Jo,

Our experience at Colorado State University has shown that
commercially-available Continuous Radon Monitoring Equipment is not
"research quality."  We were forced to make our own equipment in order
to fully understand the capability of the equipment.  A note by Borak
and Baynes appears in the April 1999 issue of Health Physics.  The
references to that paper describe the construction and operation of the
continuous radon monitors used in the study.  Look for references by
Borak and/or Ward and/or Gadd.

begin:vcard
n:Durham;Jim
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Colorado State University;Department of Radiological Health Science
adr:;;;Fort Collins;Colorado;80523;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jsdurham@lamar.colostate.edu
title:Assistant Professor