ref: Airforce LLRW contact

Mr. Bradt:

Every base has a Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO).  These
offices handle all scrap (etc) that leaves the base.  All these offices are
controlled by the DRM Service.  They are on the web at www.drms.dla.mil/  or
at 1-800-GOVT-BUY for the nearest DRMS office.   At the very least you
should be able to talk to the head office and find out what you need - they
have research, salvage and environmental departments.

The web site is valid, as I have used it when my Steel Mill clients have
recovered radioactive materials that appear to be generated by Uncle Sam!

Scott J. Winters
Industrial Safety Consulting Services
Radiological Safety & Engineering Group
213 Chelsea Court