Contact for Clean Energy Technologies

G'day all

I am trying to get in contact with a US company called Clean Energy Technologies. Apparently they have been granted a patent for a process which reportedly uses electrolytic cells to "increase the decay rate" of radioactive wastes such that they are reduced in activity by a factor of 10 in 24 hours. I find this intriguing to say the least and am very interested in obtaining some further information on the matter.

I would appreciate any contact details which you may be able to provide.

Regards

Alex Zapantis
Director, State of the Environment Reporting Section
Health Physicist, Office of the Supervising Scientist
Ph: (int+) 61 2 6274 2037
Fax:(int+) 61 2 6274 1336
Email: alex.zapantis@ea.gov.au