RE: Contact for Clean Energy Technologies

Hello from Western Australia, Alex
Here it is:

Address of their web site is:
http://biz.onramp.net/~ceti/

e-mail address:
ceti@msn.com

"Radioactive waste deactivation technologies have been developed utilising
our research in low energy nuclear reactions to transmute radioactive
materials such as depleted uranium into safer, non-radioactive isotopes via
an electro-chemical patented process.
Ongoing engineering development is intended to deliver a commercially viable
system for the conversion of hazardous elements as an alternative to long
term storage of high level radioactive wastes."

Kind regards
-----
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia