RE: Contact for Clean Energy Technologies

Hi Nick

Thanks!!!!

See you in August at Margaret River.

Alex Zapantis
Director, State of the Environment Reporting Section
Health Physicist, Office of the Supervising Scientist
Ph: (int+) 61 2 6274 2037
Fax:(int+) 61 2 6274 1336
Email: alex.zapantis@ea.gov.au

>>> "Tsurikov, Nick" <ntsuriko@rgc.com.au> 05/04/99 04:06pm >>>
Hello from Western Australia, Alex
Here it is:

Address of their web site is:
http://biz.onramp.net/~ceti/

e-mail address:
ceti@msn.com

"Radioactive waste deactivation technologies have been developed utilising
our research in low energy nuclear reactions to transmute radioactive
materials such as depleted uranium into safer, non-radioactive isotopes via
an electro-chemical patented process.
Ongoing engineering development is intended to deliver a commercially viable
system for the conversion of hazardous elements as an alternative to long
term storage of high level radioactive wastes."

Kind regards
-----
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia