Death Notice

Dear Fellow Radsafers,

I am deeply saddened to report that our good friend and former
Transportation and Operations Manager Terry Wrzesinki has passed away.
In recent years Terry was the president of Ray-Tech Express and more
recently of Full Moon Trucking. Over the past 20 years Terry was
involved in the transportation of radioactive waste throughout the U.S.
and personally delivered literally hundreds of truckloads of rad waste
to various processors and disposal sites all across the country. His
sincerity, wit and common-sense approach to life will be greatly missed.

Terry succumbed to cancer, May 1, 1999.

Jim Bell
Adco Services