Re: Radioactive Fossils

For a good discussion of the geological setting of radioactive deposits,
see http://www.normis.com/geo.htm.  Uranium in particular seems to be
commonly associated with fossils and rocks with a significant organic
origin or component.

--Susan Gawarecki

--
Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., Executive Director
Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee, Inc.