Re: Radiation hormesis

Glenn,

I think the point of all of this is not to try and legislate hormesis, because
this cannot be reasonably done.  I believe that the point is that dose limits and
contamination limits are set far below reasonable levels.  Having the dose to the
general public from a decommissioned facility (25 mrem/yr) equal to about
one-fourth the difference between the background dose in Atlanta and Denver does
not make sense.  Regulatory limits have been decreased to levels which are not
justifiable.

--
Johannes "Fritz" Strydom
Health Physicist