Re: settlement - ludicrous!

> I don't agree with the settlement, but I wanted to point out that it says
> "all BUT one has died," not ONLY one has died.

Elizabeth, you're absolutely correct. I noted my snafu after I wrote.
Just shows that some of my brain cells have degraded, after I
passed "50"! I suppose more would have deserted me, but I am
confident that my exposure to radiation has actually helped slow
the process, as Lew stated in his posting ;)

Thanks for correcting my inaccurate statement..