Re: settlement - ludicrous!

The judge had to accept the settlement, with complete authority to throw
it out. Plenty of legal precedent! The judicial process IS culpable.
(Also, the judge could/should have thrown the original case out rather
than make the defendants hostages to legal costs - that's also
culpability of the judicial process.) ANS, of course, these doses are
MUCH higher than those that we support for D&D cleanup, which is just as
dishonest an extortion of the public funds and trust!

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net