General License Interpretation in Pensylvania

Dear colleagues in Pennsylvania,
We need to bring and use our gas (sulfur compounds) monitor instrument, general
licensed EC detector with 300 mCi of H-3 foil, Lagus Model/serial 215 AUP/0041,
to Pennsylvania for two weeks. It is not required any paper work or license to
use such device in Nevada.

What is the General License Interpretation in Pennsylvania? Are there any
licensing (or reciprocity) requirements for such activity in PA? I plan to call
the Pennsylvania Bureau of Radiation Protection tomorrow. If anyone has advice
to me regarding the issue, I will appreciate to hear them.  Thanks. M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo, MS, CHP
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557