RE: Transportation of General Licensed Instrument

BTW, You should consider checking with your regulator (both Nevada and NRC)
as to the limitations of the General License.  A strict interpretation of
the GL may not allow the transfer without some finangleing (not that anyone
really understands or cares about the GL limitations, but that's a different
tirade).

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP
International Isotopes, Inc.