Looking for a Tennelec TC213 Amplifier

All,

We are looking for a Tennelec TC213 NIM Amplifier to be used in a fission
chamber system at our reactor.  We have contacted Tennelec to find out that
the TC213 is no longer available.  The unit is a simple amplifier with a
discriminator and square pulse output for driving a counter.

Please respond directly to me.  Thanks in advance.

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor Laboratory Manager
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6224
Fax:	(734) 936-1571