Re: Recent NCRP Meeting on Medical Issues

Go to

http://www.ncrp.com/anualmtg.html

No.            Title              Cost

21   Radiation Protection in Medicine: Contemporary Issues, Proceedings of the Thirty-Fifth Annual Meeting held April 7-8, 1999 (1999)   $65.00

21CD   Radiation Protection in Medicine: Contemporary Issues, CD version     $45.00

>Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:15:31 -0400 (EST)
>From: William Lorenzen <LORENZEN_W@A1.TCH.Harvard.edu>
>To: radsafe <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
>Subject: Recent NCRP Meeting on Medical Issues
>
>          Were there any proceedings published after this meeting?
>
>          I see there is a session at the HPS meeting which summarizes the
>          meeting but was looking for a more detailed reference.

Henry D. Royal, M.D.    royal@mirlink.wustl.edu
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology
(314)  362-2809