Re: Transportation of General Licensed Instrument

Thank you Bruce. I normally use Federal Express and follow the IATA
regulations. The FedEx air bill has a section where I can mark dangerous
goods but "Shipper's Declaration not required". I usually prepare (even
excepted package) shipping document which they seemed to appreciate. I
really appreciated your prompt reply to my question. Thank you.

--
Myung Chul Jo, MS, CHP
EH&S, Mail Stop 328