Fiber optic cable question

     Reactor Folks,

     We are interested in whether anyone has installed or added fiber optic
     cables in  existing safety related, power, or control conduits or trays.

     We are also interested in whether any power reactor facilities have added
     penetrations for fiber optic cables to existing containment penetrations.

     Please contact Jim McEwen directly at (949) 368-8175 or at
     mcewenjv@songs.sce.com.