Loss of Human Research Funding at Duke

I am not sure if this concerns this board or not and I will not know until I get an answer please respond directly if the answer is "no".

Our todays paper has a small article stating that "The U.S. government has temporarily shut down federally funded research on humans ... after investigators determined the school couldn't ensure participant's safety"

Does anyone know if this had anything to do with the use of radioactive materials?

Is there any link to a reduction in funding radiation or hazardous material safety?   (I am not aware of a reduction this is just a thought.)

According to the statement in the paper this is only the 4th time in the last decade and calls the action a suspension of Duke's "...federal license to conduct human research..."