Cyclotron Decommissioning

RADSAFErs,

We do not expect our University Cyclotron to ever run again, and we are
beginning to think about the decommissioning process.  As a first step
we'd like to hire a company to come in and give us an estimate of
decommissioning costs so the University can start planning financially.
Your suggestions for companies experienced in accelerator
decommissioning would be much appreciated.  You'll probably want to
e-mail me back directly at dupre@princeton.edu rather than through the
wider RADSAFE forum.  Thank you for your help.

Sue Dupre
Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist

Environmental Health and Safety Office
262 Alexander Street