Re: radioisotope misadministrations:revisited

At 05:41 PM 5/12/99 -0500, you wrote:

>  2. who's to blame for a mishap? the physician? the        physicist?
>the paramedics? I believe no legislation      will ever be perfect for
>cases involving radiation
>

>Abderrachid Zitouni, Health Physicist
>
>azittouni@yahoo.com

GO TO Safety Fundamentals - IAEA    Safety Series 120 - Radiation Protection
and the Safety of Radiation Sources,   Principle 10 - Legal Framework   and
Principle 11 - Responsibilities within the legal framework.

Medical Practitioners are assigned the primary task and obligation of
ensuring the protection and safety of patients in the prescription of, and
during the delivery of, medical exposure.

J. J. Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel

jjrozental