Victoreen 592B Survey Meter

I have an early 1980's Victoreen Gamma (?) meter.  I have no literature for
the unit, and have called Victoreen (there name is something new) to find
out more.  They tell me it is the predecessor of the 450B, which goes for
$1,882.00 now.

Anyway, if you know anything about the unit, have literature on it that you
can share, or want to take it off my hands for a good deal, please contact
me.  It was last calibrated in 1988.  I could arrange to have it calibrated.

Thanks,
Brian Olson, RSO
Promega Corporation
Ph:  608-277-260-2