Manure

By all means, lets contact our Senators and Congressmen and let them know
what we think about this unmitigated horse manure.

from a message posted by Sandy Perle (thanks Sandy):
>Nevada Governor Kenny Guinn has written to Energy Secretary Bill
>Richardson...
>
>``State leaders and nearly all Nevadans have long opposed this
>very dangerous waste being forced into our state. With passage of
>these bills, the people of 42 other states will be forced, for 30
>years, to accept the risk of high-level nuclear waste being
>transported through their communities. All Americans should be
>outraged by this unnecessary and dangerous prospect and should
>contact their Senators and Representatives in Washington,'' said
>Lau. For more information on the bills and the
>risks of nuclear waste transport call 1-800-393-9951.

   Ron Morgan
   Radiation Protection Services (ESH-12)
   Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS K-483
   Los Alamos, New Mexico, 87544 (USA)
   Phone (505) 665-7843
   FAX   (505) 667-9726
   Mailto:rgmorgan@lanl.gov