Re: Landauer Problems/Contacts?

I have a list of names by my computer

Try contacting Eurie Morris, at 708-756-9560, he has always been very
approachable and helpful to me. (He's the manager of customer service).

Regards,

Chris Davey

(I hate to disagree, but I _love_ Landauer!!)

 RSO / LSO  Cross Cancer Institute  11560 University Avenue
 Edmonton   Alberta   Canada  T6G 1Z2
 (780)  432-8616   fax 432-8615
 email: cdavey@med.phys.ualberta.ca
 pager number 005, just call (780)  432-8771 and ask for that pager