Dosimetry services

Hellllooo......Sandy Pearle..... are you out there?

By the way, does anyone know if there may be legal consequences to broadcasting
general, unsubstantiated (perhaps true, but no data presented...) negative
comments regarding a company's performance?  ..........

Diane Case

SEE BELOW:

".....     BTW, I have always switched every company I have worked fro to
     Landauer from Radiation Detection company. At least then Landauer was
     much more user friendly. I have heard no good responses on ICN
     dosimetry services either."

     Bill Beckett, RSO, CHMM
     Berlex Biosciences
     bill_beckett@berlex.com

"We've been having significant problems with Landauer's service and their
> customer service department.  Does anyone have a name/phone number as to who
at Landauer can fix things as opposed to stone-walling?  Also, is anyone > else
having such problems?"