Re: AECL Eldorado-8 Teletherapy Unit

Our telethreapy is a Theratron-80 and not an Eldorado. However, we do use
Neutron Products Inc. and they may be able to assist you with the Eldorado
unit.  Their address is: Neutron Products Inc., 22301 Mt. Ephraim Road,
P.O. Box 68, Dickerson, Maryland 20842, Ph #: (301) 349-5001 Fax #: (301)
349-5007.

Good Luck!
Laurie Taylor
laurie-taylor@uiowa.edu