AECL Eldorado-8 Teletherapy Unit

I am looking for companies that may be able to furnish a replacement source
for an AECL Eldorado-8 Co-60 teletherapy unit, maximum loading is 9000 Ci.
This company must also be capable of performing the source installation and
disposal of the current source.  If you represent or know of a company that
may be able to provide a source and the installation service, please email
me directly at the address listed below.

Sean M. Austin, CHP
seanaustin@hotmail.com

All opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions of my employer.