Thank you

To all the people responding to my inquiry:

Thank you all for your input, your expertise, and the gift of your wisdom.
At this time I am pursuing a position within Colorado and hope to hear
something soon.  I will continue to rely on this listing for questions that I
may have in the future as a worker in the industry or simply as an interested
novice in the field.

I am overwhelmed with your responses and although I attempted to answer you
all individually, the task proved beyond me.  I beg the indulgence of the
listing to send out a group thank you in place of the many individual ones.
Thank you again for everything.

Melissa J. McFadden