Re: Atomic Train Farce

> I think there is a big difference between
> radiation professionals preparing for a worse case scenario and the media's
> gross negligence in concocting a story line to play on people's fears and
> generate $.

Jim,

I agree with some of your comments. I do disagree with the basis
for the worse case scenario, when the worse case is not plausible,
whatsoever. I also have a problem when the not so real worse case
scenario IS not only played out internally, to test technical basis,
worker skills and communication, but also includes the media. It is
the media participation in a not real scenario that bugs me the
most. For they truly believe that these scenarios can happen.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205

              - G. K. Chesterton -