RE: John Cooper

Dear Ms. Hamrick,

	The last I'd heard John had left the ODOH. I believe he was
somewhere in Pennsylvania.  The RSO at MetroHealth Medical Center, Ridgely
Conant, used to know.  Ridge can be reached at rconant@metrohealth.org or
216.778.4519.  Good luck.

Douglas M.D. Frye, Ph.D., DABMP, DABR
Clinical Medical Physicist

Dept. of Radiation Oncology			Rm AG 140
Clarian Health Partners				1701 N. Senate Blvd.
Methodist Hospital of Indiana		Indianapolis, IN 46206
								317.929.3172
								317.929.5085
facsimile

dfrye@clarian.com <mailto:dfrye@clarian.com>