Job Postings

Hi Radsafers,
I have a couple of unique openings because of expansion in our company.
Most of you folks will not be interested in these jobs, but perhaps you
might know of somebody who would be. Here we go:

Assistant Transportation Manager:
Person to assist our Corporate Transportation Manager in scheduling
hazardous waste trucks, securing permits, licensing of vehicles,
maintaining drivers and maintenance files, checking log books, etc. Must
be at least HS grad, preferably have some college, be computer literate
and have a familiarity of USDOT regulations. We would also prefer the
successful candidate to have some truck driving experience. Salary
negotiable and dependent upon experience. Position is in our corporate
office in a south suburb of Chicago.

Driver/Technician:
Person to perform pick-ups of LLRW, mixed and hazardous waste. This job
involves driving a small or medium-sized straight truck and picking up
waste from customers. We will train the successful candidate. We would
prefer a person with at least a HS diploma, some college and some truck
driving experience. This is a physical job, but pays quite well. Must be
able to pass a USDOT physical.

If any of you are interested or know of anybody that might be interested
in either of these positions please e-mail me direct.

Jim Bell
President
Adco Services, Inc.