Re: Personnel Contamination Monitor

I don't know exactly want your needs are or looking for as far as isotopes. At
the Clinton Power Station, we use the PCM1-B and PCM-2. If you budget is full,
I recommend the PCM-2. It has a better geometry and the menu has many more
options than the PCM1-B. We are very pleased with its performance. Just wished
we could buy some more of them. It's a money thing. Good hunting.