Expert Panel Report on radio frequency fields

Have other people had the same problem that some of us downunder are having
with downloading the Royal Society of Canada report on the heath risks
associated with RF fields?
A post this week gave the URL as
http://www.rsc.ca/english/RFreport.html
but when I downloaded Adobe Acrobat reported the file as corrupt and
attempted to repair it. But pages are still unreadable or missing.
This is not isolated to one of us; I have been asked by three other people
here if my copy is OK.
Perhaps the waves go the wrong way in the southern hemisphere.
Can anyone  who knows the Report help?
Thanks
Gerald