Re: Expert Panel Report on radio frequency fields

Gerald:

    I had the same problem yesterday.  By the way, did you read near the end,
section 8.5 - Radiofrequency radiation (RF) Sickness Syndrome - "Radiofrequency
radiation (RF) sickness syndrome has been defined as a systemic human response
to chronic low-intensity (RF) exposure, RF sickness symptoms include headache,
ocular dysfunction, fatigue, dizziness and sleep disorders. ... I don't suppose
you have ever read about a chronic low level radiation syndrome for ionizing
radiation have you - you know - headaches, dizziness, fatigue, irritability,
from anyone on this listserver about low level effects of radiation ...  well,
it is friday and I couldn't resist my own attempt at humor at the expense of
some very good people.  Have a good day.

Steve Hand
Radiation Safety Office
University of Maryland