RE: Personnel Contamination Monitor

Believe me, there are still plenty of Radon alarms still, even with the
PCM-2. It does help a lot though. Still, I wiped off quite a few hardhats
during my time there this past year.... BTW you should know better than to
wear polyester into a nuc plant! I left there 3 mo ago, Kurt would know
better if any more progress has been made.

Charles Migliore RRPT