Re: Cleaning Iodine Therapy Patient Rooms

This sounds to me as if once again some MBA type has stepped outside
his/her area of expertise.  Maybe you could suggest that they also
train the housekeeping staff to do the electrical and plumbing work as
well.  I would hope that your licensing agency would object to having
untrained personnel doing this kind of work.  I have been setting up
and decontaminating these rooms for over thirty years and different
patients present different problems.  This requires a bit more depth of
knowledge than a "cookbook" approach provides.