RE: Natural Thorium

The question's ambiguous in two regards.  Do they want to include the
activity of non-Th nuclides?  In either case, how old is the thorium since
separation, if any?  Also, you may wish to check an earlier thread
concerning thorium lantern mantles and dating them by nuclear counting.

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca