Research on Radon

I need a little, actually a lotta, help from those Radsafers who might
have some ideas on viable research into the problem(s)(?) associated with
environmental radon. I have a graduate student who is interested in
defining a disertation level research area dealing with environmental
radon and it's impact, if any, on the biosphere or any other sphere. He
has a background in electrical engineering and the radiation sciences with
professional experience in doing regulatory work at the federal and state
levels. He is pursuing a PhD degree in the environmental sciences.

If anybody has any ideas or could in general suggest topical areas that
could or should be looked into, we would very much appreciate hearing from
you.

Please accept our thanks in advance for any help you can give....

Tom Harrison, Ph.D.
Radiation Safety Program
University of North Texas
Denton, TX